Barcelo Aruba Day Pass
Set amid the pristine white sands of Aruba's famed Palm Beach, the Barcelo Aruba Resort (formerly Occidental Grand Aruba) allows you to enjoy all that this tropical island has to offer. This exclusive all-inclusive resort caters to those seeking an exotic island getaway. Relax in the natural shade of the palm-dotted beach while you sift your fingers through the fine, powdery white sand. If you are tired of relaxing, try one of many outdoor water activities, like snorkeling, kayaking or sailing.
- Daytime Pass: 9:00 a.m to 6:00 p.m.
- Afternoon/Evening Pass: 1:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m., with dinner at The Palm Restaurant (buffet-style from 6:00 p.m.)
Day/Evening Pass Rate
- Age 4 and Up - US$77.00 (deposit of $15; balance paid to hotel at check-in)
- Age 3 and Under - Free
- Unlimited meals, snacks & beverages
- Full open bar with international brands 6 restaurants, 3 bars & 1 Disco with bar
- Free-form pool with 2 whirlpool
- Exercise room
- Scuba introduction clinics
- Daily activities program by the pool & beach area
- Chaise lounges (as available) at the pool and beach areas
- Towel service
- Sports: 2 tennis courts, water volley tournaments, aqua aerobics, snorkeling and kayaking
- Kids Club with supervised activities (ages 4–12)
- Taxes & gratuities
Charges may apply to spa, golf, scuba, motorized water sports, and other activities.